A Brief Character Study of Liutas TarvydaiteA Brief Character Study of Liutas Tarvydaite by ~bookworm555
I. Liutas’s Name:
a. Liutas’s father’s surname is ‘Tarvydas’. Therefore, using the Lithuanian system of surnaming, her surname is ‘Tarvydaitė’. However, whenever the murder of her parents is mentioned in newspapers, it is referred to as the ‘Tarvydas Murders’.
b. ‘Liutas’ is a Lithuanian boy’s name. I gave it to a female character because, when I was looking for Lithuanian girls’ names that started with ‘L’, nothing really suited her. When I looked at Lithuanian boys’ names, ‘Liutas’ really stuck out to me. So, voila, Liutas Tarvydaitė was created.
c. The English equivalent of ‘Liutas’ is ‘Leo’.
d. Liutas’s nickname is ‘Liu’. It is used by Paula, Jane, and occasionally, Elts, Liene, and Tobiasz. Ivan uses it to mock her.
II. Liutas’s Appearance:
a. Hair and Eyes:
1. Real name: --
2. Nickname: Bookworm, Raivis, Shrimp
4. Male or female: Female
5. Elementary School: Was okay
6. Middle School: Meh
7. High School: Hated it. (The classes and teachers were fine, but I HATED a majority of the people. Ick...)
8. Hair color: Boring brown
9. Tall or Short: SHORT~ 4'10
10. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans.
12. Phone or Camera: Laptop~
13. Health freak: Not really...
14. Orange or Apple: Blueberries
15. Do you have a crush on someone: Nope.
16. Eat or Drink: I need water to live, but food tastes better.
17. Piercings: Twice in each ear.
18. Pepsi or Coke: Water.
HAVE YOU EVER??
19. Been in an airplane: Once. I'd love to fly out of the country one day...
20. Been in a relationship: One, though it only lasted a few weeks, and there was no romance, so I don't count it.
21. Been in a car accident: When I was a kid.
22. Been in a fist fight: Nope
24. First best friend(s): The people I listed in the 'best friends' list. I really didn't have friends before that.
25. First award: Hmm... Science fair, art contest, writing contest, academic stuff, I can't remember, but one of those was my first award, XD.
26. First crush: None. I still have no idea what the feeling of having a crush is...
27. First word: Eggs
31. Last person you watched a movie with: My mom.
32. Last food you ate: Pizza
33. Last movie you watched: Catching Fire. It was amazing~
34. Last song you listened to: Päikese Poole (by Urban Symphony)
35. Last thing you bought: Christmas Gifts and No. 6 volume 1 for myself.
37. Food: Salmiakki, olives, anchovies, chocolate, stuffed grape leaves, pretty much everything but tomatoes.
38. Drinks: Water, hot chocolate, tea
39. Bottoms: Jeans
40. Flowers: Lily of the valley, daisy, sunflower
41. Animals: Cat, birds (swallows and owls), fish
42. Colors & Shades: Blue, Orange, Green
43. Movies: I have a lot, but my recent favorites are both Hunger Games and Catching Fire, Sweeney Todd, all of Disney's traditional/2D animated movies (though the Hunchback of Notre Dame and Beauty and the Beast are my favorites), WALL-E, and countless others.
44. Subject: History and creative writing
[[Put an X in the brackets if yes]]
45. fallen in love with someone
46. [X] celebrated Halloween.
47.  had your heart broken.
48.  went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone. [Unlimited? Seriously. It's a bargain and cheaper in the long run]
49. [X] had someone like you.
51. [ ] got pregnant.
52.  had an abortion.
53.  did something you regret.
54. [X]broken a promise.
55.  hid a secret.
56. [X] pretended to be happy.
57. [X] met someone who changed your life.
58. [X] pretended to be sick.
59.  left the country. (I wish... I really wish...)
60. [X] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
61. [x] cried over the silliest thing.
62. [x] ran a mile.
63. [x] went to the beach with your best friend.
64. [X] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [x] hated/disliked someone.
66. [x] stayed single for 2 years (I've been single all my life.)
67. Eating: Oreos
68. Drinking: Tea
69. Listening: Päikese Poole, by Urban Symphony
70. Sitting/Laying: Sitting
72. Waiting: Christmas!!!
73. Want kids: No. (I might consider adopting one, but I'm not a fan of children...)
74. Want to get married: No. (It would be nice, but I've never been romantically attracted to anyone before, so I doubt I ever will be, XDD.)
75. Career: Maybe a historian. I really want to travel, too~
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes. Blue eyes are my favorite. (I also look at eyebrows first, too.)
78. Shorter or Taller: Either, but really, what are the odds of finding someone who is shorter than 4'10. Illogical...
79. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic.
80. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship, if I had to choose. Hook-ups just sound illogical and stupid, not to mention pointless and probably unhealthy. I like the idea of finding the right person and staying with them until either one dies.
81. Put your partner first: I'm a solitary person, but if I had a significant other, I would try to...
82. Looks or personality: Personality is more important. Looks are cool, but if you're as dumb as a doornail, I wouldn't look your way. Intelligence is the most attractive quality, to me. (However, I guess I do have a 'type': blonde hair, blue eyes, and glasses...)
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope.
84. Snuck out of a house: No.
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: No way.
86. Killed somebody: Hell no.
87. Broken someone's heart: according to someone, yes, but I don't think so...
88. Been in love: No.
89. Cried when someone died: Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Sometimes.
91. Miracles: Yes
92. Love at first sight: No
93. Heaven: Yes
94. Santa Claus: Not anymore.
95. Aliens: Maybe...
96. Ghosts: Somewhat...
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yeah, XD.
98. Do you know who your real friends are: Yes.
99. Believe in God: Yes.
100. Post as 100 truths: Sure...